Chase is getting busy in South Florida, scheduling several free home preservation events in which troubled borrowers can talk in person to loan counselors.
Here's the list of where and when the events will take place, plus the documents that homeowners should bring along.
Chase Homeownership Center Sunrise
When: Dec. 13 and Dec. 15
Time: 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Location: Chase Homeownership Center
13450 West Sunrise Boulevard, Ste. 250
More informtion: 954-846-8817
Chase Homeownership Center Palm Beach Gardens,
When: Dec. 9 and Dec. 16
Time: 4 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Location: 13833 Wellington Trace St E-15
More info: 561-775-7121
Chase Homeownership Center Boynton Beach and Chase Lake Worth US 441 branch
When: Dec. 7
Time: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Location: Chase Branch
9863 Lake Worth Road
More info: 561-738-2550
Homeowners should bring the following information:
• Most recent 30 day’s pay stubs (6 months Profit & Loss statement for self-employed borrowers)
• Most recent year’s tax returns and W-2 forms
• Most recent monthly bank statement (4 months for self-employed borrowers)
• Documentation for any other income (like rental income or unemployment)
• Proof of taxes paid; if not escrowed
• Proof of insurance paid; if not escrowed
• Proof of HOA dues paid (if applicable)