Save up to 23 percent on Apple products, including iPhone and iPad, on Saturday, May 21 and every Saturday in June when you click through UPromise.com to the online Apple store using its Turbosave toolbar and a UPromise credit card. UPromise.com is an online college-savings service with 10 million members that you can join online for free.
This is a complicated scenario, so if you have any questions BEFORE you buy on Saturday, call UPromise Customer Care at 1-800-UPromise. I spoke to representative Nick Hajan who was extremely helpful in explaining how to get the savings offer, which was broadcast by UPromise President David Coppins on Twitter @dcoppins.
This week, UPromise.com is offering 10 percent back at Apple.com when you click through its site to shop. On Saturday, you can get an additional 10 percent off at Apple.com if you have the UPromise Turbosave toolbar installed on your browser and use it to click through to Apple.com to make your purchase.
Save another 3 percent when you pay with a UPromise credit card.
If you don't have the credit card, you can still save 20 percent.
The sale is at 12:01 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. on Saturday, May 21.
Doing the deal:
Click here to sign up for a UPromise.com account if you don't have one.
1. Download UPromise TurboSaver
2. Then register for Super Site Days promo
3. Once registered, make purchases at Apple Store Online from the UPromise website on Saturday for 20 percent cash back
4. Pay with your Upromise credit card for an extra 3 percent back
5. It takes 10-45 days for contributions to be deposited in your account.
6. Choose to leave the money in the high-yield account or request a check using a withdrawal form
Woo hoo! I ordered an iPad2 on Saturday and $162.81 will be deposited into my account (hopefully). Happy shopping.